Thursday, July 26, 2012

30 day shred

I cannot get enough of this work out. As much as I do not like Jillian Michaels,I have to say I love her for this because she works you to the bone and makes you want to die!
Day one I wanted to die
Day two I wanted to die again
Day three...getting better
day four...getting better
day five...wow this is easier
day six....I can do the whole thing
day seven....wow I can kick butt.

That is as far as I have gotten. I have taken one rest day. I felt like I shouldn't have done it, but I know my body needs a rest (and  cheat day) But I am so amazed that I can do this. If I can anyone can. Even she said that if 400 lb people can do jumping jacks, so can you. And it is totally true.
I know of a lot of ladies whom I love that are doing this program and it works. I have seen progress in 10 days that you would not believe.
I am not as sore as I used to be. So I know that my muscles are working better for me. I eat better. I don't snack much any more. I drink a ton of water. I still have my morning coffee. I will never give that up. I sleep better now too. Maybe that is because I do it at night, but who knows.
In a week I have lost 4 lbs. I want to lose a total of 35-40 lbs. It seems like a lot but some is baby, some is just lazy. I want it gone. It is a pain in the arse to look at yourself and see how you still look 5 months pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life after death

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.” Is what Ferris Bueller says as he'...